Sunday, October 21, 2012

[Translation] A Video of Kim Hyun Joong's talk after singing "LET ME BE THE ONE" at Lotte Duty Free FM


re-posted from: www.lovekimhyunjoong.com
uploaded by:
translated by:





“This song is my most favorite among ss501 songs. I will sing shortly.
(after singing) I want to sing the old songs even if i am not that enough. (audience clapping) Your support encouraged me, made me think I can sing them. I was very surprised, when I sang ‘Let me be the one’, some ppl were crying. Seems you felt like me.’can I do(sing) this or that?’ ‘can I listen to the song again?’ might have to keep them as the memory but you are really happy with and fond of, that made me think I can sing the songs freely. By this, I can encourage myself more. I thought a lot things during singing the song, like, good song wouldnt be unforgotten. Singing a song is expressing it, right? I couldn’t do that because I was not brave enough to do. Since I am a singer KHJ who likes singing a song and performance, I am going to and ought to sing a song whatever you wanna listen to. So don’t keep the songs deeply in your breast, feel free to ask me to sing them.” (among his talking, songs=ss501 songs)


No comments:

Post a Comment