Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Highlights on Kim Hyun Joong's 김현중 LIMA, PERU 2013 Fan Meeting


Credit: @howlovelylala / from Peruvian fans' tweets


HJ's Conversation with Fans:

- "I felt some pressure coz of jet-lagged, but now I am totally fine to see Peru fans on the stage."
-"This time I came here to have a FM, but next time will have a concert.  I promise that I will visit you again"
-"Peru is far away (fr KR) but thru the internet, it feels closer."
-"Even if you are far away, when you send your love, I will work harder and will visit again with my album."
-"My first impression of Peru fan was that they were much more passionate than other countries fans I had visited."
-"not sure if you know that I am an actor as well. Did you ever saw the drama 'BOF'? The next song I'm gonna sing is..
- "If you know this song, I hope you sing along. Here's 'Because I'm stupid'" the venue was full of fans voice singing along.

HIGHLIGHTS During the FM:

- Peru FM is quite same on his 2012 Asia Fan Meeting
-3 lucky fans were chosen to play a game with him.. and they were able to hug and kiss HJ
-They did a pose game (like his previous FM)
-A fan was serenaded by HJ and gave her a flower.. during the photo-op, HJ told the fan to  post it on twitter
-HJ took off his shirt during ENCORE



No comments:

Post a Comment