Monday, August 27, 2012

[ENG Trans] Kim Hyun Joong’s Special Interview in SATZONE (Thai TV) on Channel 7

credits: heneciathailand




Thai Trans @HeneciaThailand

HJ: Kid tueng took took kon mak hehe (I miss everyone)

Q:What did you bring for Thai fans this time?

HJ: I am very happy that i get to have this fanmeeting here. I saw many fans who come to welcome me. Thank you very much
The special things that I prepare include inviting fans up on the stage. Some will get my special presents as well. So please look forward to it and give me support.


Q: Your latest album gives an image of a very hot and sexy person. Do you think you are sexy?

HJ: Sexy doesn’t really suit me i think as i grow older. i don’t think this word can apply to me. I don’t think i’m hot or sexy


Q: We heard that you wanted to be a lion. Why?

HJ: It may sound funny but my schedule is full every day so sometimes i want to rest or play jus tlike a lion.. This is a joke of course but lions seem to be a free animal.


Q: If the world were under threat and you just discovered that you were a super hero. What kind of speical power do you wnat to possess?

HJ: I don’t want to be a super hero. If i can choose, i want to have more time so that i can have more concerts and stay with fans as long as i can.


Q: Words to SatZone fans?

HJ: In previous series, i played the characters of a cute and quiet guy but in my latest work “City Conquest, which is an action series. I need to change my character to a tough guy. This is a big production that will include scenes like car crash and explosion. Fans will get to see me in a new role.
For SatZone Fans, i hope you will continue giving me love and i will repay by coming to
Thailand every year. I will work hard and practice more so i can come back with a bette album and better series.

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment